Bowls England has given approval for clubs to wear coloured shirts/trousers and skirts (as applicable), subject to registration and approval with the relevant County Association.
If a club wishes to play in coloured clothing then it is an expectation that all participants must wear the same matching design, except by prior local agreement between the participating clubs or the organising body (i.e. County Association).
Should an event be sponsored, any other logos depicting other sponsors will not be permitted to be worn, unless approved by the event sponsor.
The shirt shall have a collar;
- The shirt can be long or short sleeved;
- Any logo, wording, picture or any other form of reproduction associated with the business or name of a sponsor, or a Club badge, should be clearly shown on the diagram of the shirt submitted for approval;
- It is recognised that Clubs may also have coloured jumpers, fleeces, windcheaters, trousers/skirts and waterproofs. These may not always be exactly the same colour/design as the shirts so it would be helpful if you could indicate this on the registration form;
- The name of the Club may be printed on the back of the shirt at shoulder blade level in lettering of not more than 40mm in height. Only one horizontal line of letters may be used;
- A shirt manufacturer’s name tag may be permitted provided that it is of an area not greater than 10 sq cm.
To register the design and colour of the shirts and to obtain County Association approval, please complete the ‘Coloured Clothing for Clubs – Registration Form’ and return to your County Association.
Any change to a previously registered and approved coloured shirt requires written approval from your County Association. Clubs are asked to complete a separate form for each individual shirt design.
17 Aug 2017
Winch wins Women’s Two-Wood Singles Championship
Leicestershire’s Jamie-Lea Winch has won the Bowls England Women’s National Two-Wood Singles Championship, supported by the Friends of English Bowling.Read more
16 Aug 2017Women’s Two-Wood Singles Championship reaches final four Read more
16 Aug 2017Wiltshire claim Women’s Triples Crown Read more
16 Aug 2017Women’s National Pairs Championship – Results Read more