Coming to the finals? Below is an update on the road works around Leamington with information ahead of your visit.
For all those who are playing in, or plan to attend the Aviva National Finals, and intend to travel North bound on the M40 and exit on Junction 13, entering Leamington Spa via the A452 Europa Way, roadworks are forecast from 31.07.23 to 11.08.23 on Princes Drive, near to the entrance of Victoria Park.
At the traffic island of A425 Myton Road, traffic wishing to attend the tournament, will be encouraged to turn left on to the A425 Myton Road and follow the diversion to the other end of Princes Drive, where access will be unhindered from B4099 Warwick New Road.
It may be easier, to join the official diversion as described below, if exiting the M40 North bound at junction 13.
- Exit junction 13 of the M40 North bound
- Turn right on to A452 Banbury Rd
- At Greys Mallory Island, take the second junction sign posted Warwick and continue of the A452 Banbury Rd
- You will eventually come to a small traffic island with A425 Myton Rd and will be on the official diversion
- Go straight over filtering into the right hand lane over the river bridge until the next traffic island
- Go straight over staying in the right hand lane which is Castle Hill
- Filter right at the traffic lights going downhill in to A429 Smith St
- Filter into right land at bottom of Smith St going straight over the traffic lights onto A445 Coten End
- A445 changes name from Coten End to Emscote Rd – Continue straight on
- Straight over traffic lights with Tesco
- Straight over river bridge with the Avon and filter right through the traffic lights on to B4099 Warwick New Road, staying in the right hand lane
- Drive up to the small traffic island in front of the railway bridge and turn right into Princes Drive
- At the traffic lights beside the railway arches, turn left into A452 Park Drive and the entrance to Victoria Park is on the left, just to the right of a small car park, not connected with the Bowls.
We will continue to update you on any changes to the roadworks to make your trip to the Aviva National Finals as easy as possible.
For more information on getting to Victoria Park, please click here.