Bowls England’s Strategic Plan is used to communicate our goals and identify the actions needed to achieve those goals. Bowls England is currently finalising its Strategic Plan for the four-year period to 2023.
Priorities identified following consultation with our Members and other key stakeholders include:
- To deliver a structure that supports bowlers, clubs and county associations
- To develop the National Membership Register
- To invest in services to our members
- To develop stronger internal communication channels and share ‘best practice’
- To raise the profile of the sport with external stakeholders