The objectives of World Bowls include:
- To provide for the encouragement, conduct, promotion, advancement, control and administration of Bowls throughout the world
- To foster and preserve the sport of Bowls
- To encourage the growth of the sport on a worldwide basis
- To affiliate and liaise with such bodies as may be desirable in pursuit of the World Bowls objectives or otherwise, including the International Olympic Committee and the Commonwealth Games Federation
- Support International events conducted by World Bowls including World Championships (every four years), World Champion of Champions Singles (annually), World Indoor Singles (World Cup competed for annually), Asia Pacific Championships, Atlantic Championships and World Junior Cup (for bowlers under 25 years of age). Bowls is also a core sport for the Commonwealth Games.
For more information go to: www.worldbowls.com