Club Matters provides free resources to help your club to develop and become more sustainable for the future.
These resources will enable you to broaden and develop your skills and understanding of Club Finances, Club Management, Club Marketing and Club People.
Courses cover a wide range of topics; a mixture of Online Modules and Toolkits that can be accessed at any time and Workshops that are run virtually during the year.
Club Matters provides separate bowls-specific workshops throughout the year. These provide you with the perfect opportunity to network and share ideas with members of other clubs across England.
Club Matters can help you to improve your club with:
• Online Support – There is a range of support available including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules
• Workshops – Club Matters workshops are free, short training sessions delivered across the country by experts in a range of speciﬁc areas.
• Mentoring – The Club Matters flexible monitoring scheme can offer personal support to your club in both the long and short term.
• Club Improvement Plan – An online health check for clubs of all sizes and all stages of their development. This will provide you with a tailored plan to see which areas you are performing well in and where there are areas for development.
• Club Views – A club review tool allowing you to ask for your members and volunteers
For more information click here.