The Club Loans Scheme, which now incorporates the former Greens Loans Scheme, is just one of the many ways that Bowls England helps its member clubs.
A total of £650,000 is allocated to support clubs affiliated to Bowls England who wish to improve their facilities.
In doing so, Bowls England enables clubs to develop whilst at the same time putting its reserves to good use for the benefit of members.
A Club Loan may be used for any reasonable purpose including:
- Purchase of lawn mowers, scarifiers, turf irons or sprinkler systems
- Repair of ditches and banks
- Clubhouse development
- Car parking
- Changing rooms
All clubs applying for a Club Loan must have been affiliated to Bowls England for a minimum of three years prior to application.
To apply for a Club Loan, please send the following information to email@example.com
- Name of Club
- Amount required
- How long
- Project outline and/or copies of any relevant receipts
- Details of other funding secured (if relevant)
- Number of club members
- Financial statements (for information only – not as a judgment on application)
- Name/address of two club members willing to stand as guarantors
For more information contact Alan Lane on 07387 674485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and he would be pleased to assist you.