Typically, the constitution will set out:
- The objectives for your club (e.g. what you want to do or provide for your members)
- The different forms of membership (e.g. adult, junior, social) and subscription rates
- The rules by which your club will operate
- How the affairs of the club are to be managed (e.g. by officers and a committee)
- How the members control the club, usually through an annual general meeting
All clubs should have a proper constitution.
You can also contact Moira Drost on 07789 026288 or email email@example.com and she would be pleased to assist you.