Holwell Sports Club Events 2023
Type of Event:
- Saturday 22nd April: Green Opening 2.00 for 2.30.
- Friday 28th April: Marking Quiz. 3.00pm
- Friday 5th May: Measuring Workshop 6.15pm
- Saturday 13th May: Market Cake Stall to advertise Open Weekend. 10am to 3pm. Cake Donations please.
- Saturday 20th May: Open Day 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 21st May: Open Day 10am to 4pm.
- Sunday 21st May: 2pm onwards Men v Ladies + Bring and Share Tea to follow. Raffle Prizes Please.
- Saturday 3rd Members Fun Day – Snakes & Ladders
- Sunday 4th June. County Ladies Open 4s. Quarter and Semi Finals.
- Tuesday 13th June: BLL v Nottinghamshire Ladies.
- Saturday June 17th: 2pm Alex Whittaker Trophy hosted by Anne. See Notice Board. Raffle Prizes Please.
- Friday 30th June: 7pm Supermarket Challenge. TBC
- Saturday 5th August: President’s Day: 1.30pm for 2pm. See Notice Board. Raffle Prizes Please.
- Sunday 6th August: County Men’s 4wd Singles Semi and Final starting at 10am.
- Friday 18th August: 7pm Quiz Night and Supper. Raffle Prizes Please.
- Tues 22nd August: Colchester Friendly Away. Return 23rd. TBC
- Monday 4th Leicestershire Bowls v Midland Counties. Men.
- Saturday 9th September to Wednesday 13th September President’s Tour.
- Every Monday 2pm to 4pm *Chummy other than bank holidays. Tea & Biscuits. We will be looking for our Chummy Champ. A Chummy is a club friendly game out of the hat.
- Friday 6th October: Presentation Night: Raffle Prizes Please. Royal British Legion Club, Keswick House, Thorpe End, MM LE13 1RB. 30pm for 7.00pm
- Friday 13th October: AGM at Club 7pm.
- Friday 19th January Social Night and Supper at Stute.
- Friday 1st March. Signing on Night. 7pm at Stute
- Saturday March 16th 2pm: Tea Rota Meeting at Club House. 2pm onwards.
Shalford Spring LeagueTournament Licence No 35389 Open, Mixed Triples Event, held on… MORE
Zero Bowls OpenTournament License 35377 Open, Mixed Pairs Event, paid by Durham,… MORE